Game 156 - New York Yankees at Baltimore Orioles

June 13 at Camden Yards in Balimore, MD
Fox

I don't watch many games on national TV FOX (this was I think game No. 2), but Tom Verducci is a solid commentator. I'd much rather hear him than someone like Tim McCarver or Harold Reynolds.

That's actually unfair to Tim McCarver. I'd rather hear a lawnmower running over another lawnmower on a continuous loop for an hour than Harold Reynolds.

Anyway, I like Verducci, but he did say "that's right in his nitro zone", so we can't just skip ahead in the buffet line, take the last four chicken fingers and pretend as if that didn't happen.

Boo?

Baltimore fans still boo when Mark Teixeira comes to the plate. I don't understand why Orioles' fans ever started doing that in the first place, nor why they continue to. Teixeria is a Maryland native and after the 2008 season he didn't sign with Baltimore. He signed with the Yankees.

1. it's been seven years
2. HE WASN'T OFFERED A CONTRACT BY THE BALTIMORE ORIOLES.

Boo!!!!!!

You stink Texsharia!

Players eating bananas

Stephen Drew









No comments:

Post a Comment