Games 247 & 248 - Tampa Bay Rays at New York Yankees

September 5/6 at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
YES Network

Early Saturday afternoon first pitch after a night game/long night for me, we're going Mute mix.

As always, these are actual albums/tracks that were played on actual tape players.


Since we're on the subject of muting things, I will say this about the YES crew and in particular, play-by-play fella Michael Kay:

I have not been horrified at the things Michael Kay has said this year. In fact, I have very nearly not noticed Michael Kay. In fact, I may be baking some Michael Kaykes in my (neighbor's) kitchen right now.


House of the Holy - Led Zeppelin

* I'd like to take this brief moment to say goodbye to an old friend. We officially lost my Houses of the Holy tape early today at the age of 42. He lived a good life & he's survived by his lovely wife Maryanne and their two kids, currently unnamed.

The tape played one final side and then made some gurgling sounds before passing.

Appalachian Memories - various artists
Sailing to Denver - Sailing to Denver
Various tracks - COLOR
Blood, Sweat & Beers - Bastard Suns
Random live tracks - Radiohead
When She Flies - Dolly Parton
Cumberland Records - sampler
Surround Sounds - The Chief
Funky Monkey - The Technician
Bluegrass Sessions - Bela Fleck

No comments:

Post a Comment